See All Muck Boots Here
How XpressCool™ Works
1. As the foot starts to sweat, the Muck XpressCool™ fabric rapidly pulls moisture away from your skin.
2. The Muck XpressCool™ lining absorbs and spreads the moisture out across the boot lining to drier areas of the boot to enhance the evaporative drying rate.
3. Most importantly, as the moisture is spread and dries, it creates a cooling effect which keeps your feet cool and dry in warm weather.
etc® Anti-Friction Sockliner
- etc® Anti-Friction linings reduce friction to almost zero, reducing moisture and heat while being comfortable, hard wearing and providing anti-microbial protection.
- Designed for high durability, breathability, color fastness and resistance to deterioration. etc® linings have the lowest friction of any lining material available in the world today.
- Lab tested and field proven for minimal friction, etc® linings also provide cool, dry and moisture wicking comfort during outdoor activities.
- etc® linings have also been given an anti-microbial treatment that eliminates 99% of bacteria in order to keep your shoes free from unpleasant odors.